M3TERA 2nd Review Meeting
- 16 November 2016 /
- by Martina Truskaller /
As the first 18 months of the M3TERA project passed, the consortium travelled to Brussels to present the project results so far to the European Commission and the external experts.
On 28th September 2016 M3TERA partners met to prepare for the meeting and align the presentations. The following achievements within the 1st project period were reported:
- ☑ made excellent progress towards technical objectives
- ☑ fruitful cooperation between the project partners
- ☑ successfully submitted 27 Deliverables
- ☑ represented M3TERA at well-known occasions like ISSCC, GeMIC, MIKON, ICC, GSMM, etc.
- ☑ M3TERA works on a revolutionary platform of creating THz systems, by utilizing 3D micromachining and MMIC integration
- ☑ established a project website including social media
We are thankful for the valuable feedback they gave and will include it into the project work for the continuous project work.